Começámos em Maio 2009, recebemos 358 comentários aos 687 posts

Obrigada a todos os que de múltiplas formas contribuem para o esqueciaana Escrevam: esqueciaana@gmail.com




os 10 posts mais lidos (esta semana) seguidos dos posts mais recentes (26 Outubro 2016):

Mar 31, 2010

Imagem flickr cc (aqui)
Compare the way my body looks to the magazines
Don't know why everybody's buying into the scene
So I'm gonna drive down the boulevard
Not caring who has the faster car
Tone down the makeup and the noise
'Cause what's inside will bring the boys

I don't wanna look like you because
You're too perfect
You're too perfect
And I don't wanna fill your shoes because
It's not worth it
It's not worth it
I don't fit the mold, I am real
Too colorful to conceal
Imperfect is the new perfect

Imperfect Is the New Perfect -
Caitlin Crosby

No comments: